Get to know about me!

Can I tell you guys a secret? I have been buzzing to start a blog but haven't plucked up the courage but here I am now. 

You probably want to know about who is writing the blog right? 
So my name Isabella but I go by Bella. You have most likely concluded this from the name of my blog, You also may have evaluated that this blog is going to be about 'stuff;' more accurately, this blog will have a lot of stuff. Also if you have a potty mouth and me you may have read it as 'the B and S word'..which can then again mean anything to you. 

'Here is a picture of me to feed your imagination' 



This blog will most likely appeal to range of people as I will be writing about Fashion, Travel, Photography, Books, Lifestyle, Student Life , Beauty and Food these are all things which are part of my everyday life and I am more than happy to introduce many more different topics and interests for you reading. 

You're on this post for a reason right? So it only makes sense to promise that I will do my best to give tips, advice and knowledge on all my blog entries weekly. 

Comments